Average Temperatures in Roxburgh, New Zealand
- The average temperature in Roxburgh, New Zealand is quite mild at 10.8 degrees Celsius (51.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures vary by 11.8 °C (21.2°F) which is a low range.
- The hottest month (January) is very mild having an average temperature of 16.4 degrees Celsius (61.52 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (July) is cool having a mean temperature of 4.6 degrees Celsius (40.28 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Roxburgh
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Roxburgh Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Roxburgh
- Lauder Flat, New Zealand - 59.9 kms (37.3 miles) NNE
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 47.2 kms (29.3 miles) NNE
- Ophir, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) NNE
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 33.4 kms (20.7 miles) N
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 25 kms (15.5 miles) NNE
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 11.3 kms (7 miles) SE
- Deep Stream, New Zealand - 55.3 kms (34.3 miles) ESE
- Raes Junction, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) SSE
- Beaumont Nzfs, New Zealand - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) SSE
- Lawrence, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.4 miles) SSE