| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Roxburgh in August is cool at 6.4 °C (43.52 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.8mm (1.1in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 11:03 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Roxburgh August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Roxburgh, New Zealand
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Roxburgh:
- Lauder Flat, New Zealand - 59.9 kms (37.3 miles) NNE
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 47.2 kms (29.3 miles) NNE
- Ophir, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) NNE
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 33.4 kms (20.7 miles) N
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 25 kms (15.5 miles) NNE
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 11.3 kms (7 miles) SE
- Deep Stream, New Zealand - 55.3 kms (34.3 miles) ESE
- Raes Junction, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) SSE
- Beaumont Nzfs, New Zealand - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) SSE
- Lawrence, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.4 miles) SSE